RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, quick question about a problem I am having.
I have a L322 Range rover it is the model between 2006 – 2009

My reverse camera has stopped working yesterday and I wanted to know if there was a better alternative than going to the garage and paying £500 for a replacement.
I saw the camera was easy enough to get out but I don’t like fiddling too much. Where could I get a replacement or go to get it repaired?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
264 Posts
Did you try Search? A fellow on this forum describes one he is selling on eBay. There is also a YouTube video showing installation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Did you try Search? A fellow on this forum describes one he is selling on eBay. There is also a YouTube video showing installation.
Thank you i found it
there are two options.
  • To send my camera off for repair (£160)
  • Purchase a new camera (£65)
Repair Service
[link]
Range Rover L322 VOGUE 2005-2010 Rear View Reversing Camera Repair Service | eBay

Individual Camera
[link]
L322 Range Rover Reverse Camera Upgrade Fix | eBay

I think ill send my camera off for repair as I don’t want to risk any future problems. The feedback from the seller seems really good so Im going to go with that. Saved me £400 in going to a garage if it only costs me £160 to have it fixed by sending my current camera to them in the post.
REALLY HAPPY!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but i already sent it off. i got it back today and it is PERFECT. the seller send it special delivery back to me which meant i was only without my camera for 1 day.
Looks like they sell the individual camera aswell but i wanted a professional job and im glad i did. it is waterproofed fully now and i can forget about that and enjoy my range rover.

Repair Service
Individual Camera

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the update from the camera i bought from I have just taken some pictures of the quality. Im impressed, went so long without being able to see

Rear Camera Repair Service

Individual Camera to fit yourself

Stationary

While Driving

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must say i used the repair service here though

but you can buy the camera and do it yourself if you think you can here:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts