RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 Range Rover classic swb, that has a leak that causes the floorboards to become soaked and water travels up the mats pooling underneath the radio and shorting it out. But I think i have narrowed down that the water enters through a rusted out seam of two pieces of metal underneath the kicker panel. I took the wheel well body panel off to get a look from the exterior view, and the same seam is rusted and expanded. But my question is that I don't think that the water is coming through the exterior part of the rusted seam, I think that water is making its way down to that rusted area and has rusted the metal creating an opening towards the interior and towards the exterior. So I am wondering were that initial water could be coming from, I have checked the sunroof drains and the ac drains. I sort of think that the water could be traveling down the a pillar and through the pillar the front door connects to and then leaking in. But I am not sure any advice, much appreciated.
IMG_0231.jpg IMG_0232.jpg IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0236.jpg IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0238.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts