Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just made the switch from the factory rubber floor mats to weathertechs. i didn't like how the factory mat didn't cover the carpet on the drivers side of my 2015. that being said, i am creating a raised domed 3d Logo that says Range Rover that will replace the weathertech Domed Logo. If anyone else is interested in ordering, i can pass the info along or i can order and distribute. i was planning on using the faded grey/white black range rover text logo on a black background. I am awaiting pricing and quantities from 2 different companies and will pass info along to interested people.

has anyone else worked on a replacement logo like this?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I don't like a half driver's mat either - thought it was there for a reason though (safety etc) but did look at weather tech mats. I'd only be interested in the driver's mat though yet not sure how close the logo eould match the rest of mats that come in protection package...it has to be exact to feed my ocd :).... so I let it go when thought about it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Intersted - Any pictures?

Hello,

I just made the switch from the factory rubber floor mats to weathertechs. i didn't like how the factory mat didn't cover the carpet on the drivers side of my 2015. that being said, i am creating a raised domed 3d Logo that says Range Rover that will replace the weathertech Domed Logo. If anyone else is interested in ordering, i can pass the info along or i can order and distribute. i was planning on using the faded grey/white black range rover text logo on a black background. I am awaiting pricing and quantities from 2 different companies and will pass info along to interested people.

has anyone else worked on a replacement logo like this?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a few price quotes and they were insane, almost $200 per label for a custom order... i ordered a kit that will let me make them myself. once it arrives and i have a completed set i will upload images. I wouldnt be opposed to making some for other members as long as they covered the costs of supplies + shipping. Stay Tuned....

Same ^^^^^

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
987 Posts
Has anyone tried to order the British mat? At least the front left mat.

Would be cool if there was a way to only by just the one OR can we get an exchange program with are Right Hand drive members?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.