·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
471 Posts
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :evil:

·
Registered
293 Posts
better yet, destroy it with another range rover... everyone on the site im sure will pitch in to buy whoever a new rover... TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'd rather see it crushed. Into small, tiny pieces.

GW2doc-

Did you have a white 98 P38? And if so, was it for sale on craigslist like a year or two ago?

·
Registered
293 Posts
yah it was a coil convert, man i still wish to this day i hadnt sold that rover!!! the money went to a good cause though. why you know the guy who owns it!?!?!??

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
I've juts found out that Bentley made a 4x4 back in 1994/1995.
It was called the Dominator, only six were made and all went to the Sultan of Brunei.
As no real details were ever made public there is speculation that its based on a Range Rover. Or maybe just influenced by, depending on what you read.
What do you think?

If there was a p38 under there them I'm sure Dennis would have shipped, 6 o ring kits, 6 compressor seals and 24 springs to Brunei by now...

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
That should ONLY be driven in dubai or by drug kingpins. Maybe dictators of small countries would qualify.

Daymn

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
Tim (Scotland) said:
As no real details were ever made public there is speculation that its based on a Range Rover. Or maybe just influenced by, depending on what you read.
What do you think?
I was thinking more along the lines of:

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts