RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for a long time and would like to share with you my experience ,I wasn`t able to find a US store or a US website that would provide me with the simple accessories I am looking for or every one might be in a affordable price ,you may find some stuff on ebay US but they are really expensive ,or you may need to expand your search to Ebay international market to get more items .

I have orderd some stuff through English websites for cheap prices and they seem to be friendly people and my items have been shipped and I ll keep you updated .
I don`t know about the policy of this forum if I can list the name of those websites but probably most of you have searched and found them
Here is an example of what I bought

-Supercharged emblem 10 Euro ,shipping to US 10 Euro ,you can find the same identical item on Ebay US for 99 bucks ,shipping price not included

-HSX Grille java black ,which looks like RR Sport Revere london grille for only 250 EURO ,this item is not available on ebay and if it is ,I bet you it would be about 500 bucks

[attachment=0:1zic4jw2]HSX%20Grille%20-%20Java%20Black%20with%20Chrome%20Mesh.jpg[/attachment:1zic4jw2]

-tailgait switch cover for 12 Euro ,no similar item I found any where here .
-Running boards for 260 -290 Euro (I haven`t placed the order yet as I am planning to get more stuff as package to reduce shipping price ) ,this item on ebay is definitely in 700-900 range unless you buy it for Turkish guy for 450 bucks but shipping charge is 400 bucks .

my advice ,take the chance that EURO is at its lowest price over the last 4 years .
You all have a nice day :D

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that shipping the grille costs 50 Euro
shipping running boards costs 120 Euro

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
shrek said:
Forgot to mention that shipping the grille costs 50 Euro
shipping running boards costs 120 Euro
I agree, at least with eBay shipping prices are fairly consistent. Plus, there's the purchase guarantee with eBay that one doesn't get by going direct to those UK shops.

I visited some of those UK sites and must admit that I was impressed with selection/price, specially "pimpmyrange".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts