Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This is my first post in this wonderful forum,
I would like to have your guidance and recommendations for offroad suspension for RR 2010 sc full size.it seems very rare to find any.

i currently replaced my air suspension with Arnott air to coil kit, it is working very good without issues, also i changed the coil springes with Dobinson heavy duty (try and error, nothing specific for this model) until i got the one that will give me high/lifted profile, but having a heavy duty spring with OEM shocks is like i am only driving on springs. ( Bouncy ride)

I attached a photo of the current setup.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
382 Posts
Where did you get your skid plate from?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
751 Posts
Switching from air to coils, you might not get much love here.
Best bet would have been to keep it on air as designed and used Johnson Rods to lift it.
http://johnsonrods.com/

Sent from my iPhone X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Switching from air to coils, you might not get much love here.
Best bet would have been to keep it on air as designed and used Johnson Rods to lift it.
http://johnsonrods.com/

Sent from my iPhone X
Yea, looks like you are right, thanks for the suggestion but air suspension won’t work with me, it will blow up very fast with dune bashing.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
111 Posts
Hi,

I would like to have your guidance and recommendations for offroad suspension for RR 2010 sc full size.it seems very rare to find any.

i currently replaced my air suspension with Arnott air to coil kit, it is working very good without issues, also i changed the coil springes with Dobinson heavy duty (try and error, nothing specific for this model) until i got the one that will give me high/lifted profile, but having a heavy duty spring with OEM shocks is like i am only driving on springs. ( Bouncy ride)

Thanks in advance.
what wheels and sizes? Stock Brembo calipers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
A friend of mine bought these rods, but was very unhappy with road behavior, after a week he changed back the originals

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
what wheels and sizes? Stock Brembo calipers?
Wheel size is 17”, and the calipers are stock for HSE, i have to shave them for wheel fitting

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
Your rig, your money, your choice.
If you made it for your own requirements, good for you.
I'd be watching the cv angles closely at both ride height and full droop. They may well be your limiting factor

Martin

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah. For dune bashing, I would find another more suitable vehicle. I see a train wreck of catastrophic failures. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts