RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,728 Posts
What sensor are you referring to for a "sensor number"?

No clue what "ajans" is nor do we know what sensor is missing from WHERE... "in there" tells us nothing

Many cars use what same "unit"?

Totally lost me with that last line. I know what a bonnet is but have no clue about you mean by the sat nav being under the screen or in bonnet"as usual".

Deatails and operations are in the the shop manual. If you have not downloaded the 2010-2012 shop manual there is a link in the FAQ stickie above. It has full details in the navigation section with component locations, diagrams, operation and diagnostics.

In an attempt to decipher your post: Main GPS computer is the first of the HDD units. GPS receiver is on the roof. The touch screen... is well in the middle of the dash. If you are not using traffic monitoring or voice interface then the rest of the components are not important. They are however listed in the shop manual.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well one is auto correction and other is due to late night mood:)

My rain sensor under the inside mirror is not there,i was trying to ask that part number.
And many cars like volvo etc. using similar rain sensor,i tried to ask if they would operate.

And there are 2007-2009 and 2010-2012 manuals;i downloaded 2010-2012 and examined;great detail but no part numbers.

I tried to post my back compartment photo but it was not possible on mobile.
So i am posting now and would like to ask which one is gps module?

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,728 Posts
If there is no sensor there is you rig even equipped for it? Is the harness there and the windshield replaced with a nonsensor version?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes windshield was changed by an after market glass by previous owner.
I will check the harness.

And navigation is working now with the Fakra antenna altough the red cross is still on GPS logo.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gps mark has gone,she liked the antenna:)

Here are photos of rain sensor area.
2009 and 2010 manuals show different units for rain sensor i guess.

There is also beam assist option on my menu.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts