RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, it raining non stop in calif for about 4 days and more to come, i took the rover to play, and i came to this creek that usually has about 5 to 10 inches of water going, but this time it was at least 3 ft deep and fast, and on this trail u have to cross the creek about 5 or 6 times,

i had to turn back,

the same creek summer time and now,

i wish my rover had diesel and 10.000 pounds of weight haha

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh come on, you've got a snorkel. Looks like fun. We're getting some of the effects of all that rain. Its been snowing like crazy here. We're forcasted to get up to 100" by the end of the week.

Colin

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cnfowler said:
Oh come on, you've got a snorkel. Looks like fun. We're getting some of the effects of all that rain. Its been snowing like crazy here. We're forcasted to get up to 100" by the end of the week.

Colin
i am gonna go back and try it again, but this time i will go with another truck, so if get stuck they can pull me out.

were are u located?

we gonna have more rain and snow coming the next few days

Eric

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doctor Leo said:
rover4x4 said:
that snorkle on the RRC looks like Golly Gee Whiz, epic fail..

Why? Because he didn't piss away $400 on a Mantec or Safari?

Leo isn't it funny how sometimes or most of the times we see trucks that are all the way put together with the most expensive and known accessories but they are 100% posers.

no arb bumpers and safari snorkel no this or that BUT she is never parked and always every weekend out doing something :)

( this friday geting ready for another 1000 mile winter camping

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
I bet his truck is a epic fail. Post up some pics for us if yours is so much better!

But its true, most of the guys that drive rigs that look like ARB spit up on them don't get dirty. Payment Princess. Matching trim, wheels and bumpers are critical to offroad prowness. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts