RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a (very) expensive quote for rails, finishers and roof racks from the dealership on the Sunshine Coast (Qld, Australia).
Are there alternatives (excluding eBay etc)?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are two types of Finishers, one you need to cut and pre cut, the latter are more expensive. I normally pop over to powerfulttd.co uk and see what they have as their videos are very good. I then visit Ebay to see what is on offer. Having fitted the cut out version, I found them easy to install and they blended in well on my Discovery

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are two types of Finishers, one you need to cut and pre cut, the latter are more expensive. I normally pop over to powerfulttd.co uk and see what they have as their videos are very good. I then visit Ebay to see what is on offer. Having fitted the cut out version, I found them easy to install and they blended in well on my Discovery
Same here—installed the precut version and kit from Powerful UK. Bought OEM used cross beams on Ebay. Not a hard install. Powerful UK videos are the best.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have had a (very) expensive quote for rails, finishers and roof racks from the dealership on the Sunshine Coast (Qld, Australia).
Are there alternatives (excluding eBay etc)?
Mick, I just order the Rhino-Rack 2500 Vortex Aero Rack System for my 2019 RRS with a flush roof. I am just waiting to pick them up today or Monday and will do a video on the install, seems all pretty straight forward from my research. The dealer wanted $1500 for a system and I got all this for less then $500.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mick, I just order the Rhino-Rack 2500 Vortex Aero Rack System for my 2019 RRS with a flush roof. I am just waiting to pick them up today or Monday and will do a video on the install, seems all pretty straight forward from my research. The dealer wanted $1500 for a system and I got all this for less then $500.
I'm interested in this too, as I just bought a used 2019 RRS. If you could post an install video that would be great!

Question: does anyone know if I can attach a Thule Cargo Carrier? I have one for the Subaru Outback I just traded in for the RRS. I've searched online a bit but have found varying answers.

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Sport HSE TD6
10 Posts
Following to see the results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts