RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed tonight that the speakers on the right side appear to not function. I checked the balance and it is still ok but no audio from the right. Any ideas where to start?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Radio/Speaker question - rt side speakers stopped working

Easiest and 1st place check the connections at the back on the head unit if those are ok,remove the door card and check the wiring to the amplifier and then to the speaker. If those are ok get a mutimeter and check for continuity along the wire whick will ceck for any breaks in the wiring.If nothing is wrong there then it could be the amplifier in the door that has gone. or the speaker itself that has gone.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The fix was simple. There was an error w/ the cd changer. All I had to do was eject and then re-insert the cartridge and all of the speakers magically worked.... These trucks are really quite strange... But cool!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts

bmwmotogreg said:
The fix was simple. There was an error w/ the cd changer. All I had to do was eject and then re-insert the cartridge and all of the speakers magically worked.... These trucks are really quite strange... But cool!

mmm didnt you know rangies were designed around woman.......sees it all, complex for nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts