RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone.
I am Looking for a used radio module BM54.Does anyone know where to find a cheap one?
specifications:
BMW Professional BM54 By Becker
65.12 8 385 897
Ai:03
BE:652615001771
KW:33/01

Thanks to everybody.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Not sure this is Range Rover equipment - as it has sirrus support, but maybe someone has added it as a retrofit. From the quick info I read on bimmernav it's market specific too, USA and Japan I think.

Either way, in answer to your question, Google BM54 brings up many, many results with a few online retailers. Mainly the very top Google result, failing that eBay?

Dan

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Ebay is a good idea - the US version was the BM 53 IIRC whereas the EU version was the BM 54. The nav hardware is essentially the same for BMW/RR - a BMW radio unit will work fine for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes.many thanks guys.but i know all that.I was just wondering if anybody had a unit like this and give it to me because the cheapest is about 400 euros.(A lot of money for my country)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
:)
Sitting here grinning. I'm sure this is one of those language-barrier probs. I think what he meant was 'would someone sell me one at a reasonable price because the ebay prices are too high'.

That said, Greek Ace I just happen to have been watching these prices myself. If you check on past auctions, the selling prices on ebay .de, .co.uk, .fr, and .com are all about the same: roughly €150. A 'buy it now' from a vendor costs around €100-150 more. Logical.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts