RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Dear everyone,*
Wish you a good day at first; I have a l322 2012 SC.I faced a small problem while using the car two days ago but I haven’t got any clues how to do it.*
The radio just stopped working and the power button keeps blinking but everything in the radio features is dead no radio, nav, etc. it’s just dead.*
I haven’t checked the fuses yet cause I don’t like to mess around. I like to do organized correct work.*
If anyone can help me in this issue and what to do or where to check I will be very grateful. I’m desperate for any clues guys, and this is one car you don’t wana mess around and investigate. Anybody who faced this earlier in such late model their advice is much appreciated.*
Got some clues that it might be the AMP, but also heard that it’s a programmable part. I don’t know whether the same part if removed and fitted again to be programmed or new parts only to be programmed. This was chit chat with someone I met the other day.*
Sincerely yours,*
MOE

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Hi check all the equipment in the boot for water ingress the usual suspect is the bluetooth module bypass each module with the most fibre optic bypass tool to eliminate each module.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts