RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a new radiator. I remember a link that was posted for a new radiator at a great price. If anyone has that link or information on that radiator I would greatly appreciate the help. Its for a 03-04 RR.

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
144 Posts
apw had a sale - 20% off orders of 300 or more - but i think it's gone now. Also remember that atlantic british will match any price you find out there and they are way easier to deal with than these big web sites.

JH

·
Registered
646 Posts
jhepworth said:
Also remember that atlantic british will match any price you find out there and they are way easier to deal with than these big web sites.
How much easier does it get then clicking add to cart then checkout? 8~

I've purchased many things from autopartswarehouse mainly because I dont have time to run to the part store. Having it delivered to my door is a huge convienence.
I've never had an issue with then and they are usually more knowledgable then the run of the mill part store guy on the occassion that you need to call them.

G

·
0 Posts
nsxxtreme said:
jhepworth said:
Also remember that atlantic british will match any price you find out there and they are way easier to deal with than these big web sites.
How much easier does it get then clicking add to cart then checkout? 8~

I've purchased many things from autopartswarehouse mainly because I dont have time to run to the part store. Having it delivered to my door is a huge convienence.
I've never had an issue with then and they are usually more knowledgable then the run of the mill part store guy on the occassion that you need to call them.
That may be true with the average "run of the mill" vehicle, but Atlantic British KNOW Range Rovers.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
144 Posts
just a suggestion - i like atlantic british, nice very knowledgeable people and they price match by just sending them the url in the order. They also are very knowledgeable and helpful. I agree some people it's easier to buy stuff from random places, but i like buying from one place - they have the records and work to help if there is a problem. And did i mention they price match? Kind of like a dealer that would match prices on parts with web sites...

to each his own.

JH

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
I have to agree totally. AB doesn't always have the cheapest list price, but Brian has bent over backwards through the yearsa to make up for it in free shipping, coupons and/or price matching. AB has also been a great supporter for our local club through advertising and raffle items.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts