RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was contemplating color coding the lower tailgate strip that says "Range Rover" on it, but was wondering how one would get the lettering back on there in a straight line, and make it stick again.

Does LR sell just the sticky tape that goes on the back of each letter, and a template? or do you have to buy the letters all over again?

Are they attached with tape or glue ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: "R A N G E R O V E R" lettering -- reusable ?

They are not reusable, I had to pull them off with some dental floss after heating up the letters with a hair dryer. They have tape on the back that leaves a residue which is hard to get off also. The dealership sells the words "Range" and "Rover" separately for around $40 a word so its gonna be about $80 pretty expensive but atleast they come pre lined up for you lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: "R A N G E R O V E R" lettering -- reusable ?

I think I have an extra set from the front (I just ordered chrome ones to be put on when new clear bra is put on next week). If they'll do you any good, you can have 'em.

DoubleRsport said:
They are not reusable, I had to pull them off with some dental floss after heating up the letters with a hair dryer. They have tape on the back that leaves a residue which is hard to get off also. The dealership sells the words "Range" and "Rover" separately for around $40 a word so its gonna be about $80 pretty expensive but atleast they come pre lined up for you lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts