Range Rovers Forum banner

Quicksilver SVR exhaust on 5.0 Dynamic

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  stuart241276 
#1 ·
well... I did it.

I did my research and just figured I needed to make up my own mind and see what's what.

I have an aero rear bumper on my car which allows for quad pipes so I hit up Ollie at quicksilver and had their full SVR exhaust on my door step a few days after.

I love this thing. I searched on here and heard people talking about drone but in my short tests so far, it sounds great with nothing too noticeable. much crisper as well. Once it settles in a bit I'll adjust the tips to line up perfect but for now the bottom right sits slightly lower but I can live with it for a few days till we readjust.

Vehicle Transport Automobile repair shop Car Auto part

and for some videos.

See less See more
2 3
Reactions: naks
#6 ·
Was about $2500 all said and done

#8 ·
well... I did it.

I did my research and just figured I needed to make up my own mind and see what's what.

I have an aero rear bumper on my car which allows for quad pipes so I hit up Ollie at quicksilver and had their full SVR exhaust on my door step a few days after.

I love this thing. I searched on here and heard people talking about drone but in my short tests so far, it sounds great with nothing too noticeable. much crisper as well. Once it settles in a bit I'll adjust the tips to line up perfect but for now the bottom right sits slightly lower but I can live with it for a few days till we readjust.

View attachment 283331

View attachment 283332

View attachment 283333

and for some videos.

Congrats Mathew!! Looks and sounds great. I love my quicksilver system !
Best mod ever.

#9 ·
The quicksilver exhaust is rubbish and caused engine check codes to mysteriously appear. I removed it after 2 weeks. Also the quality is rubbish and the carbon started cracking/ flaking on the tips. Re/Installed standard exhaust and no issues. I would not recommend and regret buying. I rang quicksilver and they was very arrogant and didn’t help. I have spoken to other SVR owners and they had the same issue. Avoid this exhaust, unless you want to be disappointed in the long term