RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this ? Currently have the velocity tune and getting the crackles and pops and am told the QS exhaust will make it even better.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
88 Posts
Anyone running this ? Currently have the velocity tune and getting the crackles and pops and am told the QS exhaust will make it even better.
I haven't run it on the V8, just the V6, but the drone on mine was so bad I had to remove it. Happened around 1800-2000RPM. People couldn't sit in the back seat it was so unpleasant. Tried to get some help from QS as the description says "Slightly more presence in sound but not too intrusive", but to no avail.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
51 Posts
I have a full QS exhaust with a custom tune and aftermarket cats and its what you want if your into those lovely "cracks and pops" engine braking in 4,3,2 gets you turned on if your into tuned engines and that good old sound. I have to say the drone is there, but honestly no where near what i would refer to as annoying and if you pretty much have to shut the radio off to hear it. I have a vid i can send or post if i can figure that out. I have natural motor not sc so cant speak to that. Motor on!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts