RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
i got your attention and ruined your nite...........
you ran to go out and take picture to prove yourself!!!!
it seems u have no life,woman,or kids..............
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!
WTF is this all about? See we got ourselves another sh*t starter huh?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
:roll: Buddy, we have a perfectly appropriate and dedicated quota of domestic a-holes already here: We don't need help from the Greeks, thank you. If you are going to play nice, you are welcome to stay and join in the discussion, but if you are going to be offensive to other forum members, regardless of what you may think of their cars, you and I ain't gonna be friends much longer.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
5,346 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!
Crikey, you're here 5 minutes and you're already causing grief! That is not the way to win friends and influence people.

·
Registered
250 Posts
127RRSS said:
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!

In terms of whats on there now:

1. HST Front Bumper
2. Painted all cladding
3. Front/Rear Brembos
4. 23 inch Rinspeeds C5's
5. Lowered - Lowering Links mod (love it!)
6. Suede Headliner
7. Piano Black Trim
8. Custom Labree Exhaust cat-back

Coming Up

a few more goodies!
Can you provide more details on the lower links mod? How much does it lower and how is the ride afterwards? Thanks. Sweet Sport... love it! Btw, did you get the C5's from Ted in Houston?

Edwin

·
Registered
133 Posts
M32 said:
127RRSS said:
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!

In terms of whats on there now:

1. HST Front Bumper
2. Painted all cladding
3. Front/Rear Brembos
4. 23 inch Rinspeeds C5's
5. Lowered - Lowering Links mod (love it!)
6. Suede Headliner
7. Piano Black Trim
8. Custom Labree Exhaust cat-back

Coming Up

a few more goodies!
Can you provide more details on the lower links mod? How much does it lower and how is the ride afterwards? Thanks. Sweet Sport... love it! Btw, did you get the C5's from Ted in Houston?

Edwin
Hey Edwin, I talked to this guy via phone, basically Lucent Motors just adjust the OEM links by shortening them, a very time consuming process requiring frequent checking, he told me from the picture thats the lowest it can go but still has the stock ride quality. Hes a cool guy, just PM him w/ ur questions.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
WhiteE46M3 said:
Hey Edwin, I talked to this guy via phone, basically Lucent Motors just adjust the OEM links by shortening them, a very time consuming process requiring frequent checking, he told me from the picture thats the lowest it can go but still has the stock ride quality. Hes a cool guy, just PM him w/ ur questions.
Shortening the links, is that right? I thought that would achieve the opposite effect (raising the ride height) and you'd have to lengthen them to lower the suspensions... I have been thinking about getting those rods modified myself, to increase my ground clearance at all times for offroading purposes. Now that my vehicle is out of warranty I might as well give it a try.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This looks fantastic, can you share with the forum or PM me on how to get the HST front bumper in the US without buying the whole kit.

G

·
0 Posts
There is a guy in San Diego who does this, only he makes new links, and yes I believe Umberto is correct, the links have to be lengthened.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Murdered Out said:
There is a guy in San Diego who does this, only he makes new links, and yes I believe Umberto is correct, the links have to be lengthened.
After my experience doing them. I wouldn't trust anyone who is not a professional. There was some trial and error while doing them. If you hit a bump hard enough, system resetting, etc funny things will happen.

Having that warranty through the shop is the BEST peace of mind.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts