RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
carlos3679 said:
1º said:
(i'm talking monstrosity here, something like the cloverfeild monster)
Hey, That was too funny...cloverfeild monster!!!! LOL
haha, i couldn't think of anything else



anyways, about this RRS. i think it is a perfect example on how to modify the RRS, looks amazing. well from the side at least haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
GREEKSTYLE said:
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!BUT U KNOW THIS IS A HSE NOT SUPERCHARGED!!!
Thanks for telling me what MY truck is!! ummm it IS a S/C. Anyone in LA is welcome to look at my ride in person.

Boy, did you just put your foot in your mouth with that post. Nice Job.

I just owned you:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
1º said:
yeah i want to do the same as pimpn04coupe, but 7k for [email protected]?!? there's no way, and the rims look so good but wtfff haha.
no i actualy thought it was way more for a full front and rear replacement... on my last car just the front brakes were like almost 4 grand, much smaller than a kit for a rrsport...

anyway it looks sick as fock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
1º said:
yeah i want to do the same as pimpn04coupe, but 7k for [email protected]?!? there's no way, and the rims look so good but wtfff haha.
no i actualy thought it was way more for a full front and rear replacement... on my last car just the front brakes were like almost 4 grand, much smaller than a kit for a rrsport...

anyway it looks sick as fock
jesus christ...

yo pimpin, you think we can get a discount if we do a group buy of 2 ppl?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
127RRSS said:
GREEKSTYLE said:
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!BUT U KNOW THIS IS A HSE NOT SUPERCHARGED!!!
Thanks for telling me what MY truck is!! ummm it IS a S/C. Anyone in LA is welcome to look at my ride in person.

Boy, did you just put your foot in your mouth with that post. Nice Job.

I just owned you:
OWNED!

haha

PS- Your RRS looks incredible!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
i got your attention and ruined your nite...........
you ran to go out and take picture to prove yourself!!!!
it seems u have no life,woman,or kids..............
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
i got your attention and ruined your nite...........
you ran to go out and take picture to prove yourself!!!!
it seems u have no life,woman,or kids..............
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
i got your attention and ruined your nite...........
you ran to go out and take picture to prove yourself!!!!
it seems u have no life,woman,or kids..............
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!

LOL....hehehe

I see your point but we dont do that in Los Angeles :) but I heard that it's a famous mod in some other parts of the country...S/C badging that is.

Pokerplayer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
i got your attention and ruined your nite...........
you ran to go out and take picture to prove yourself!!!!
it seems u have no life,woman,or kids..............
again i say good job..........very tasteful...
im just sick of all the fake rides around thats all.........
maybe i come to LA and u guys can run me over......
then we can all goto greece and enjoy life, food and real vacation...
good day all!!!!!!!!
what the hell is this? bahahahahhaha you are a joke fool!
 
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Top