RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so bought a RRS SC Dynamic 5.0 V8. And I love it. Traded in my old L320 5.0 V8.

Has adaptive cruise. Love.

Queue assist. How does it work // how do I set it ? I read the manual. Tried it in traffic this AM on way to airport. Do you have to be going a certain low speed ?

Basically... is it just like setting the adaptive cruise when you're going at highway speed? I ask because I tried it, was going maybe 10-15 mph, and it didn't turn on...

B

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am a fan of queue assist and adaptive cruise control. My understanding is that queue assist is part of adaptive cruise control. Setting adaptive cruise control to your desired speed is all that you need to engage both features.

Queue assist comes into play as part of adaptive cruise control in stop and go traffic. Specifically, queue assist will slow you down to a crawl when the car in front of you is stopped or slowly moving. When the car in front of you speeds up, queue assist and adaptive cruise control will speed you back up to the free flowing speed you set earlier.

If queue assist is forced to bring your vehicle to a stop because it runs out of room behind the car in front of you to crawl forward at 1 to 2 mph, it will not automatically start driving again when traffic in front of you starts moving again. You will have to tap the gas or press the resume cruise control button to have your vehicle start adaptive cruise control at your previously set speed again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts