Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this option on my 23 RRS and notice the loadspace (trunk) rubber matt does not fit properly. I'm now wondering if they perhaps gave me the loadspace matt for the full-size RR instead. Here are a couple of photos. Do current owners feel like this is the shape for the full size? I'd post in the sport forum but it's pretty desolate there.
Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Car

Hood Trunk Motor vehicle Car Vehicle door

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, after some investigation, my conclusion is that they did indeed give me the loadspace matt for the full size instead of the sport. Here's what I found:

1. RR Sport with proper loadspace matt (notice it fits well)
Full listing: Used 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport P400 Dynamic SE ONLY 68 MILES! DEMO SPECIFICATION PACK MERIDIAN 3D! LOADED! For Sale (Special Pricing) | Chicago Motor Cars Stock #PA101138-BB
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Car

2. RR Full Size With the matt I was given
Listing Used 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport P400 Dynamic SE ONLY 68 MILES! DEMO SPECIFICATION PACK MERIDIAN 3D! LOADED! For Sale (Special Pricing) | Chicago Motor Cars Stock #PA101138-BB
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

3. RR Full Size With the matt I was given, but this range has a hollow compartment to the left, unlike the full-size above. Both are SWB. Any idea why this is the case?
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts