RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color is the cover for your owner documentation?

I was browsing L405's on ebay and noticed that some full size L405 autobiography's had a book cover in leather matching their interior like in the pic below. I've seen them in red and english tan....beautiful! I'm wondering if this was ever an option for the L322 autobiography.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha, thanks for the input. I'm going to keep an eye out for those later style booklets. I think it would fit quite nicely on the L322, even if it didn't originally come with it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2011 autobiography black and my booklet is black leather. I believe it may be the 40th anniversary edition. Black on black interior.
Got any pix of your AB black? I believe 2011 is the only year we actually got a "Black" version, no?

·
Registered
210 Posts
2012 L322 Autobiography, Santorini Black with burnt brown interior like the 1st pic.

My booklet cover is the Dark Blue regular package but now I want an L405 cover to match!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now I want an L405 cover to match!
I know, right!

There's a very nice black/grey Autobiography booklet from an L405 on ebay right now, in case anyone is interested :).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wow...love the extra details. And the owers manual! Do you know what the production numbers are for the Black?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh wow. That's cool!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
175 US, 700 world wide is what I've read.
That's pretty awesome! By any chance, does yours have the "Land Rover Special Vehicles" tag in the radiator support?

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's pretty awesome! By any chance, does yours have the "Land Rover Special Vehicles" tag in the radiator support?
LOL show us what yours looks like!

You see random badging here and there, often that is something an owner added along the way. Your sounds like real factory badging and I'm super curious what it looks like. My OEM spec sheet just says "Autobiography badging" and that's it. no referance to SVs or anything for a late 2012.5 year.

In fact, I'm not teasing, if you could snap images of any odd badging on yours and show us I'd be appreciative. I wonder if the guys were tossing a few back when they built mine and may have just forgot to add them :-D

·
Registered
53 Posts
LOL show us what yours looks like!

You see random badging here and there, often that is something an owner added along the way. Your sounds like real factory badging and I'm super curious what it looks like. My OEM spec sheet just says "Autobiography badging" and that's it. no referance to SVs or anything for a late 2012.5 year.

In fact, I'm not teasing, if you could snap images of any odd badging on yours and show us I'd be appreciative. I wonder if the guys were tossing a few back when they built mine and may have just forgot to add them :-D
When I get back in town I'll take some more photos.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
5 Participants
datafoo
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing