RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I just purchased a 2019 RR Autobiography SWB. I'm just trying to understand what sound system it actually has in it, every page on the RR website says something different, on the specs page it lists that the ATB's have the Signature Sound System but when you click into the explore page it says they have only the surround system. My car has nearly every option BUT the rear seat screens, I love my sound and I hoped it would have the 23 speaker setup.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Daniel, isn't the sound system supplied on this AB on your window sticker or build spec sheet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it isn’t listed on the option sheet but it says signature in the standard equipment. My only thing is that I thought the signature had speakers on the seat backs but this one doesn’t.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
34 Posts
I don’t know where you. This is depending on the market. I have ordered my RR AB SWB totay with the additional option Signature Sound System. Standard for the AB here in Germany is Surround Sound System.

But I think in US it is different.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
topix tells you by the VIN number what audio system you have. but if you have speakers in the roof, then it's the signature system. the rear seats I think only have them when you have RSE (which you say you don't).
alternatively, you can count the speakers...

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
298 Posts
I believe the seat back seats are one of the key differences between the middle and signature systems so if you don’t have that you don’t have signature.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
63 Posts
I agree with sushisean. The signature system has 29 speakers. The SEAT-BACK CENTRE ARRAYS are always part to these 29, independent of the rear seat entertainment.

And check the speakers in the roof. They belong to the signature system for Trifield 3D.

https://www.meridian-audio.com/media/7931/range-rover-signature-sound-system-at-a-glance.pdf
For those owning a 2018/2019 SCV8, do you know if there's a way to option the full 'Signature' system with 29 speakers? I see an option called the "Signature Entertainment Package" as an option, but there are two things that look odd to me with that option that make me think it does not have the 29 speakers.

1. It makes no specific mention of the Meridian Signature System
2. It's cheaper than the "Entertainment Package" which includes only the 8" Screens

There are two reasons why I'm hoping it actually *IS* the Meridian Signature system though:

1. The little picture of the speaker system for the "Signature Entertainment Package" includes 29 little speakers throughtout the car. Not sure if this is convenient re-use of an image or if this in fact the 29 speaker system.
2. The image of the 10" Screen looks like it includes the speakers mounted to the back of the seat

If anyone has answers, that'd be great.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
In North America, the signature sound system is ATB only.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
63 Posts
In North America, the signature sound system is ATB only.
OK figured so. Thankfully I didn't add those 10" screens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts