Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, I have had my past couple cars cars wrapped but decided against it on my SVR. I have had issues with the wraps wearing and yellowing so I wanted to try something different. I had Pomponazzi put on it about 3 weeks ago and have been really happy with it so far. I have never used a quartz product but this stuff seems great. If any of you are in the DFW metroplex and interested I highly recommend it.

The guys name is Ricardo Cabral and he owns Exclusive Auto Service in Richardson. His number is 469-458-3662

You can see the pictures at https://www.facebook.com/pomponazziusa/?ref=br_tf

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Range rover Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice! I am in Dallas too. How much does this run?
It can be done cheaper, but I had him cover basically every square in of the car including calipers, wheels, glass etc and the cost was $2,400. To me that was cheap considering the quote I got to wrap from the front to the back of the passenger doors was $6,500 and to wrap the whole thing was $9,500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts