RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning to All!

I am going to be buying a RR Sport in the next month and I needed some advice.

I want to get the LUX model and it looks like the pricing is roughly $64k.

What kind of prices have people been getting and does anyone think that there will be a better incentive in April then the 1.9% financing that they are offering right now?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Plus, based on the picture, its an '07. `)

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
newranger said:
Argggg. I wish that I lived there. I am in NJ.
You'd want to put up with all that traffic, big government, Democrats running around everywhere?

...wait, forget what i just said...I see you're from NJ.
:oops:

·
Registered
217 Posts
4k off is completely reasonable. I've purchased 5 rovers from land rover alexandria, getting a minimum of 5k off each time. MY 08 was stickered at 61k and I got it for 56k. If anyone is interested in giving them a call, ask for Wayne Hook. Tell him Dave sent ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was there any specials when you went in for your new rover?

Or they took the money off.

anyone from NJ on here that has had a positive experience with a local NJ dealership?

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
newranger said:
anyone from NJ on here that has had a positive experience with a local NJ dealership?
Can't comment on buying, but on the servicing front I would say that if you are in northern New Jersey, Parsippany may be a bit better than Paramus. But that's just my opinion.

I bought mine in Albany, NY--nice sales department. My BMW X5 with 170K on the odo broke down on the way to VT. Towed it to the BMW dealer who was next to the LR dealer--same owner. Asked the BMW and LR dealer to give me a price on the trade in and the respective X5 and RRS. Test drove both, I liked the RRS, my wife liked the X5. We agreed to flip a coin and guess who won the flip? :thumb: Wrote them a check for the RRS, they cashed it, titled/reg'd it, we picked it up the next day and continued on our way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
newranger said:
was there any specials when you went in for your new rover?

Or they took the money off.

Avoid Prestige. They're pricing is horrible and their service dept even worse. They feel since they're the largest dealership around and in upper Bergen county they don't have to budge much on price. If you don't buy the next guy will mentality. Try Paul Miller in Parsippany.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
I bought my sister her Range from Parsippany and they were great! Prestige blows, tried 3 times to get them to match Parsippany since they were local but they wouldn't do it and practically said we were lying to them about the deal we had on the table from another dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts