Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think of this deal?
2011 RRS HSE- certified pre owned
48k miles
$39,986

Warranty through Oct, 2017
Tire tread 7/32 (he said tires were done in May 2014)
Front brakes 8mm
Back brakes 6mm

Your thoughts? Fair price?

How long do I have before tires and brakes need to be done?

I am told truck is going to auction early next week- who knows if that's really the truth or not. I can tell you it was just lowered from $40,700 and he told me he has no more room to move lower- not even a few hundred dollars!

I'll get it checked out by independent LR specialized service center before buying of course.

Thanks for help in advance!

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Fair price depends on your regional market. Brakes depend on driving style. Tyres depend on which ones they are. The warranty is s nice addition though.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I usually check Manheim or Adesa auctions, that is where most dealers buy the used vehicles from and mark it up.

Not knowing the condition of yours and whats at the auction, I see '11 RRS on Manheim across the country between $33K to 43K based on 40-50K miles. 1 see 1 with 49K for about $37.5K, another with 47.5K miles with a average price of $33.2.

I think the dealer would get an average of $30-35k for this at the auction, so hope this helps with your negotiation.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
57 Posts
Edmunds.com will give you true market value for your car. I just picked up a 2011 RRS Silver HSE with 42k miles for $40,000 CPO. The TMV in my area was $41,000.

What do you all think of this deal?
2011 RRS HSE- certified pre owned
48k miles
$39,986

Warranty through Oct, 2017
Tire tread 7/32 (he said tires were done in May 2014)
Front brakes 8mm
Back brakes 6mm

Your thoughts? Fair price?

How long do I have before tires and brakes need to be done?

I am told truck is going to auction early next week- who knows if that's really the truth or not. I can tell you it was just lowered from $40,700 and he told me he has no more room to move lower- not even a few hundred dollars!

I'll get it checked out by independent LR specialized service center before buying of course.

Thanks for help in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts