RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.... i did it. '06 zambezi (or zermat?) silver, over charcoal/jet w/ luxury package. got it still with 1 year and change left on the warranty, 31k miles. still smells new! the dealer got me for $37k but i've seen all the comps in the area and really, believe it or not, i'm happy w/ the deal. i'll post pics once it gets detailed and i get the new stormers (20's) and meat (295/45/20) on. thanks to all your help! looking forward to a bright future here 8) .

- Evan

·
Registered
52 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sounds like a fair deal. Post some pics.

Enjoy and welcome to the family. :clap:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I almost forgot...Great choice stepping up to the 2006. You want be disappointed. Did you buy the one from the LR dealership?

Congrats again

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS! well - that one actually DID turn out to be white gold over sand... their listing, as well as the salesman, were totally clueless!!! morons. i happened to spot one, totally randomly, in the backlot pre-processing that had just gotten traded in. so it was an absolute surprise. as far as getting the '06, well, like i said i took your advice. i'm really happy about it too. better to spend 40k on something worth it than 25k on something not! :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts