RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,,,, they pulled the rug out of my last deal... long story ....

But not this one - picking up tomorrow morning ...

2017 TD6 .....

Just couldn't wait around for the 18's ... plus it had the black wood console I really like ...

94k sticker = 82k deal ....

Excited to get it home !!!

b3ddd06600206e861e612e7ee47.jpg

6f4b97443c44cce8aa1b320983c.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats. Sounds like you found a great deal. 3,700 miles on mine already and very happy with the L405. The 2017 infotainment update is a very nice improvement in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
So the previous one you posted with the black pack fell through?

Great deal, looking for something similar in a non-diesel. Hope things went smoothly this time around.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the previous one you posted with the black pack fell through?

Great deal, looking for something similar in a non-diesel. Hope things went smoothly this time around.
it did..... Was buying a ticket to fly up and get it and they screwed me and sold for more ... was pissed ...

Just got this one home.... really nice ... Needs bigger wheels and Atlas trim ... but otherwise its great ....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick 1st day report;

engine is a bit sluggish with the TD6 ... but I knew that coming in...

29 MPG average - did a 100 miles today mixed driving city/highway ..

cant ask for more ...

not thrilled with the suspension - a bit floaty - but thats fine ... I am coming over from Land Cruiser so expected that ...

Great truck

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congrats!

Perhaps it’s smaller wheels. Probably 22” will make it more compliant. I’m not sure SC/ATB suspension is any different but doesn’t feel floaty to me

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats!

Perhaps it’s smaller wheels. Probably 22” will make it more compliant. I’m not sure SC/ATB suspension is any different but doesn’t feel floaty to me
Looking at a set of OEM 22's now... My LC had a suspension kit so it was fairly firm ...

Its fine around town but on the highway you certainly notice the "floating".... Will get used to it I am sure

almost 30 mpg in such a big vehicle I will take it !!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looks great. I have a 17 RRS and, to be honest, I'm not happy about all touch screen in the new ones, once my lease is up. I like have physical dials.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts