RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused wether puddle lights with LR logo standard or do you need the convenience package to get it. (something called approach light or is that different). Can anyone upload the interior picture at night or during the dark because i am confused on wether or not there is any ambient lighting on my HSE? I like how the new MB s-class have different ambient lighting surrounding the whole vehicle. Is such option only available for autobiography?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have them, they say "RANGE ROVER" in the center of a circle. You can see the light projectors on the undersides of the side view mirrors. They are circular plastic and about 1.5" in diameter.

I have the convenience pkg but I think Trez is correct that all model levels have them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, the ambient lighting is only available on the Autobiography. However, the reviews say it is terrible. It only changes a small portion of the interior lights, not all lights.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope , they're standard on all RRS the way I understand it. I don't have the convenience package but I do have the lights. They are pretty awesome btw.
I have them, they say "RANGE ROVER" in the center of a circle. You can see the light projectors on the undersides of the side view mirrors. They are circular plastic and about 1.5" in diameter.

I have the convenience pkg but I think Trez is correct that all model levels have them.
Yeah, the ambient lighting is only available on the Autobiography. However, the reviews say it is terrible. It only changes a small portion of the interior lights, not all lights.
Yess! Thats good news, i've always wanted a car with those puddle lights. Thanks for the info guys!

So does all rrs come with atleast some standard ambient lighting? If there is what colour is it? Can anyone post pictures please!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yess! Thats good news, i've always wanted a car with those puddle lights. Thanks for the info guys!

So does all rrs come with atleast some standard ambient lighting? If there is what colour is it? Can anyone post pictures please!

If you want the bottom line. None of the models come with anything even closely resembling ambient lighting. So your HSE won't have anything of the sort and there isn't an option you can add. The ATB comes with what they like to call ambient lighting but it's not even noticeable.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly i am quite disappointed with the lack of ambient lighting. It should be an option in all models, i like my car cabin to have atleast small amount of ambient lighting :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
There is some ambient lighting, I have noticed ice white LEDs in the foot wells at night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts