RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone here has ever used them, but I recently replaced my rear bags with aftermarket ones from a company called Protier Industries. They list on ebay and have a website as well.

As a word of caution, pay the extra few bucks and get the Arnott bags or OEM for that matter. The quality of the Protier bags were weak at best, the rubber seemed to be a lesser guage and the collets were fixed (no ability to change out o-rings) and much lighter. They seem to be working fine, but I'm highly skeptical that they will stand the test of time. Just did the fronts with Arnotts and the quality was evident.

Also, after having some trouble getting the lines to seal, I received no response after contacting their customer support.

Just thought it was worth posting in case anyone searches for experiences with this company.

Best Regards!
Doug

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Never heard of Protier ind, Arnott bags are good quality bags but not always perfect, have a customer where one front Gen III is leaking where the brass insert is leaking between plastic.

All the above vs the standard Dunlops and considering price I see no reason to change, never had a problem with OEM air bags (Touch wood)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts