Range Rovers Forum banner

Programming of Sirius/XF Satellite Radio Pre-Sets

655 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MARK_C 
#1 ·
Greetings.

I have a somewhat interesting question. I have noticed on my 2012 HSE LUX that there are three screens for the satellite radio presets. Sat 1, Sat 2, and Sat 3. If I use my steering wheel "Mode" button I can switch between radio, satellite, aux, etc. But when I come back to the satellite radio the station I am listening to is not highlighted. This is because there is another preset somewhere that also has that station.

So my question is: Is there a way to delete a preset? Now I know that if there are two presets for the same station I can just change one of them. But what if I want to just delete a station?

It's a minor problem but I thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Robert

#3 ·
Thats the way my 06 has always worked as well. The current station name is shown, but id doesn't show the artist or name of the song. Not only that but if you push the up/down buttons the station currently on jumps tot the first station on SAT1. Never knew why it works that way. Don't think there is a way to delete a station, short of disconnecting the battery for about a week. Even the old ancient pushbutton am/fm radios and digital radios don't have a way to delete stations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.