RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a problem with the above and wondered if it is just my car or have others seen this yet?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Apologies but my crystal ball is out being polished and the psychic hotline has no record of your issue. Care to expand and maybe tell us what "problems" you are having?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you get your crystal balls back from being polished....only happened once so far, but it didn't recognise the key after I got in the car and tried to start it....thanks

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
It can happen. Was the key in your Pocket? Did you have anything else in there or even a key ring that could block the signal? If it happens again, open and close the Drivers Door and hold the Key up to the steering Column while you press the start button. Apparently that's where the sensor is.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hope you get your crystal balls back from being polished....only happened once so far, but it didn't recognise the key after I got in the car and tried to start it....thanks
I've had this happen a few times. It sometimes complains on the screen after it's already running. It has even allowed me to start the engine, but then set off the alarm anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts