RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having any issue with Dynamic volume of the radio not working? I know the volume is supposed to raise and lower as your speed increases but since i have it it never works. Another note is conversation assist seems to be missing from my settings menu. The manual says under settings and features there should be a volume settings soft key but there is no such item under my menu, I am wondering if this was somehow omitted from my software setup or not installed during PDI.

Can anyone tell me if you have either of these settings in your vehicles and/or are they working?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2019 rrs hse dynamic.. I listed my vehicle when signing up but it doesnt show up in my profile posting id cant figure out how to list it show it does

·
Registered
70 Posts
Curious to where this setting is too. I have the high-end Meridian and it drops the volume when park assist kicks in, but I don't see anything for speed-based volume.

In terms of conversation assist, not sure if that is tied to the audio system model, but here is how you adjust it. It works intermittently for me. I can't seem to determine the parameters when it kicks in, even when enabled to "Normal:.

Select All Settings via the SETTINGS pop-up menu. Select Features. Select Volume to access the VOLUME SETTINGS screen and manage the conversation assist feature controls. See SYSTEM SETTINGS.
Conversation assist offers three options:

1. Off: Touch to switch the system off.
  2. Normal: Touch to select the normal volume level.
  3. High: Touch to select the high volume level.
When active, front passenger voices are reproduced through the rear speakers. The system is disabled when at a standstill and progressively increases with vehicle speed and background noise.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Curious to where this setting is too. I have the high-end Meridian and it drops the volume when park assist kicks in, but I don't see anything for speed-based volume.

In terms of conversation assist, not sure if that is tied to the audio system model, but here is how you adjust it. It works intermittently for me. I can't seem to determine the parameters when it kicks in, even when enabled to "Normal:.

Select All Settings via the SETTINGS pop-up menu. Select Features. Select Volume to access the VOLUME SETTINGS screen and manage the conversation assist feature controls. See SYSTEM SETTINGS.

When active, front passenger voices are reproduced through the rear speakers. The system is disabled when at a standstill and progressively increases with vehicle speed and background noise.

That is really cool.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i read that too but when i go into settings there is no volume option on my menu where is it located in your menu i looked all over and do not see such a setting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts