Range Rovers Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
the public reveal is within days (October twenty something) so it almost doesn't matter at this point.

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2019 BMW X5
367 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm going to a similar event as OP on 22nd Oct and they say it is "ahead of the global reveal", so I doubt it will be revealed on 20-21, but I maybe wrong...

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2019 BMW X5
367 Posts
I'm going to a similar event as OP on 22nd Oct and they say it is "ahead of the global reveal", so I doubt it will be revealed on 20-21, but I maybe wrong...
Good to know, sounds like October 26th might be the final

·
Registered
33 Posts
if you look at the dubai site online - it says october 26th will be the release - and it says you can watch it online!!! I'll probably set a reminder to watch it that day ;-)

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Not a fan at all of the rear or front lower valence/vent area, Don't care for how the black lamps are all connected and make that arch as one joined unit. Also the lower black portion of the bumper makes the rear end look chopped off right below the tailgate

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
709 Posts
I'm not so sure about this design. Part of it may have to do with the photograph. The rig looks lower and slightly longer. The (lower)cheese grater grille doesn't seem to work. This should be a little recessed and not flush. Maybe it is just me, but the hood looks to be a little longer. The tail lights don't complement the shape of the body. That may work in the Porsche, but not here.

I agree with horse, the jet black trim of the lower bumper makes it look like something has been cut off.

·
Registered
721 Posts
maybe this is the Chinese version and we'll be pleasantly surprised by the actual version 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ham Hands

·
Registered
778 Posts
maybe this is the Chinese version and we'll be pleasantly surprised by the actual version 🤣
Hahahahaha! Yeah, the "Dedicated Chinese" version of the new the L460's that are sold explicitly to Chinese Government Officials, Dignitaries, Embassy Personnel and all their United Nations and World Health Organization's Officials come "Upgraded" with exhaust pipes that are specially tapped just before the Catalytic Converters & plumbed right into the cabin's Heater Core/HVAC system.

JLR can market it as, the "Smokers Package!" Should be a real hit with the Regime Leaders...

41 - 58 of 58 Posts