Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was hoping for you to say something like HOLY CRAP I LOVED IT !!!!!!!

so - did you really think it looks awesome ?
A part of me loves that they maintained some of L405 body look. But imo the L460 makes the previous version look dated. They had a new L405 there just to show that. I would have liked the suicide doors in the rear and a more integrated monitor. But the interior is so much prettier/modern than the outgoing model. Glad they didn’t slope the roof like the velar but the L460 looks like it’s brother. Yes the L460 looks awesome. I was able to configure and hopefully they can move my choice to production for early next year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A part of me loves that they maintained some of L405 body look. But imo the L460 makes the previous version look dated. They had a new L405 there just to show that. I would have liked the suicide doors in the rear and a more integrated monitor. But the interior is so much prettier/modern than the outgoing model. Glad they didn’t slope the roof like the velar but the L460 looks like it’s brother. Yes the L460 looks awesome. I was able to configure and hopefully they can move my choice to production for early next year.
Any options that you saw that stand out ?!
was there atb option ?!

·
Registered
19 Posts
There were three cars, on display. All three were under a curtain. The curtain was raised once they spoke about the model. The first model , is your traditional HSE offered in LB or standard. Also two engine variation, v8 or v6 turbo. The second model is the VR with the center console that has a monitor in the console as well. I guess that version is for enjoyment in the rear seats. Also the white no cooper trims is only available on the VR. The third car model had the third row seats and adults can sit back there.
So all 3 cars looks same with different length and trims Correct ?!

my dealer is saying same 5.0 will stay but some magazines talks about bmw 4.4 liter is coming

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So all 3 cars looks same with different length and trims Correct ?!

my dealer is saying same 5.0 will stay but some magazines talks about bmw 4.4 liter is coming
Yep all 3 cars look the same with different lengths and trims.

·
Registered
44 Posts
joenyc- appreciate all the info. 2 questions: What is the VR model? When will the order sheet be available to the rest of us- my dealer didn't have a timeline for that. Thanks!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Npooooooooo they got rid of the side gills? Lost heritage there. That "U" on the magazine picture looks horrible IMO

Reactions: mark1107

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
375 Posts
I like that they did not stray far from the L405 in looks honestly. The U shape side trim is um interesting. Hopefully it looks better in person than that render.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have to imagine they will screw this up like the Defender launch.
well the defender was a “looks” disappointment. Can only put so much lipstick on a pig.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I’ll keep my 2020 svo spectral blue Chromaflair. Not impressed.

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2019 BMW X5
367 Posts
Great info! Thanks @joenyc

Can't believe this hasn't leaked yet...surely someone walked in there with 2 phones, one for the blue box and one that stayed in their pocket haha

21 - 40 of 56 Posts