Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they will unveil soon the New L450. Looking forward finally and will give more news once there.
Font Screenshot Parallel Document Number

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
so it's the L460, not 450 but yeah. apparently the public reveal is in November and they start selling them as MY22.5

·
Registered
44 Posts
My dealer told me there will eventually be two MY 2022's: a "classic" L405 and the "new body" L460. Soonest I should be able to get my 460 is late spring, early summer. Looking forward to the reveal though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My dealer told me there will eventually be two MY 2022's: a "classic" L405 and the "new body" L460. Soonest I should be able to get my 460 is late spring, early summer. Looking forward to the reveal though!
Have you actually ordered one from this dealer--or on waiting list?

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Have you actually ordered one from this dealer--or on waiting list?
you can only get on the waitlist for now. no specs have been revealed and ordering is not open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, everyone.
My dealer, relaying the message from the importer, told me that already today no new orders for L405 are being accepted....
So the order books for L460 will probably open in 1 to 2 months.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I attended the event today and had to give them my phone so they can put it in a plastic blue case. No photos. What I recall was the front lower grille is similar to the prior models and the main grille is smaller. The front Headlights led are smaller. Still tastefully done . The side shark fins are gone but a U shape fin has taken its place. The rear lights are smaller than the prior model and all red in a rectangular shape. The car does look lower to the ground but it’s deceiving as you still need to step up to get in. So recommend for passengers the deployable steps. The interior info screen is a tablet form. There is more space in the back and option to be configured as a 7 seater. The steering wheel is smaller that the prior model but very similar. I gave them a preliminary configuration which was forwarded to my dealer. My configuration was all black with 23in wheels. Apparently, they will take deposits next month and can order in March. There will also be an unveiling at The LA auto show next month. Hopefully there are no delays.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I'm going Friday, looking forward to it in spite of the spoiler above :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I attended the event today and had to give them my phone so they can put it in a plastic blue case. No photos. What I recall was the front lower grille is similar to the prior models and the main grille is smaller. The front Headlights led are smaller. Still tastefully done . The side shark fins are gone but a U shape fin has taken its place. The rear lights are smaller than the prior model and all red in a rectangular shape. The car does look lower to the ground but it’s deceiving as you still need to step up to get in. So recommend for passengers the deployable steps. The interior info screen is a tablet form. There is more space in the back and option to be configured as a 7 seater. The steering wheel is smaller that the prior model but very similar. I gave them a preliminary configuration which was forwarded to my dealer. My configuration was all black with 23in wheels. Apparently, they will take deposits next month and can order in March. There will also be an unveiling at The LA auto show next month. Hopefully there are no delays.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Wheel Land vehicle
hey Joey,
Is this what it looks like ?!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey Joey,
Is this what it looks like ?!
Yes pretty much looks like the pic. But the lower grille in the models I saw were nicer looking. There is also a glass insert near the mirrors. The SV edition in white with the cooper trim is gorgeous .

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you give little bit more information about interior,
Were you impressed with it when you first step in ?
The interior would have liked a bit more modern look. The info screen is bigger than the previous version almost double in size, The screen is not integrated into the dash. A small gear shift. The white leather was beautiful. Definitely more leg room space in the rear seats. I also liked some of the new wood finishes that had a subtle design etched in them.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going Friday, looking forward to it in spite of the spoiler above :)
Yes should have started with Spoiler alert lol - would love to have taken a pic but as mentioned they put my cell phone in a bag. I am sure someone will sneak a pic out soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes pretty much looks like the pic. But the lower grille in the models I saw were nicer looking. There is also a glass insert near the mirrors. The SV edition in white with the cooper trim is gorgeous .
good info.
Also,it looks like 2 full sizes are being tested right now.
Did they talk about 2 different version of the full size at all ?!

·
Registered
19 Posts
The interior would have liked a bit more modern look. The info screen is bigger than the previous version almost double in size, The screen is not integrated into the dash. A small gear shift. The white leather was beautiful. Definitely more leg room space in the rear seats. I also liked some of the new wood finishes that had a subtle design etched in them.
Exactly my thought,
I’m sure it’s almost identical the new Jaguar’s interiors.
7 seat option is awesome.
I would definitely need that one

·
Registered
19 Posts
What about the engine choices,
Any word on that ?!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was hoping for you to say something like HOLY CRAP I LOVED IT !!!!!!!

so - did you really think it looks awesome ?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good info.
Also,it looks like 2 full sizes are being tested right now.
Did they talk about 2 different version of the full size at all ?!
There were three cars, on display. All three were under a curtain. The curtain was raised once they spoke about the model. The first model , is your traditional HSE offered in LB or standard. Also two engine variation, v8 or v6 turbo. The second model is the VR with the center console that has a monitor in the console as well. I guess that version is for enjoyment in the rear seats. Also the white no cooper trims is only available on the VR. The third car model had the third row seats and adults can sit back there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts