Ebony Interior
Ebony Headlining
Sports Tex Trim
Dynamic Pkg
Front Climate & Visibility Pkg
Black Roof Rails
Locking Wheel nuts

$87,331

** decided not to get the Driver's Assistance, so no HUD in this build.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What is sport tex trim? Excluding the STT I get $87,077 without D&D ($995). I am getting Black Roof Rails priced at $1278 installed and used this price to arrive at the $87,077.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is sport tex trim? Excluding the STT I get $87,077 without D&D ($995). I am getting Black Roof Rails priced at $1278 installed and used this price to arrive at the $87,077.
The Sports Tex Metal trim is an aluminum trim. Seems cool, but I'm going to see it before my order closes. Want something like carbon fiber, but can't get it. However, I've now added the 1700w Meridian Stereo for $3,250, so my total is increased by this amount.

From my dealer:

2016 Range Rover Sport V8-SC Dynamic : $83,690
Corris Grey Exterior
Santorini Black Contrast Roof: $650
Style 21" 507 Diamond Turned Finish
Locking Wheel Nuts: $134
Sliding Panoramic Roof
Ebony Seats / Ebony Interior
Ebony Headlining: $350
Sports Tex Metal Aluminum
Front Climate Comfort & Visibility Pack with front console cooler box and heated windshield: $2,620

Total MSRP: $87,444

Gloss Black Roof Rails (including tax and installation): $1,387.72

$1,500 discount

Total Selling Price: $87,331.72

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you are undecided about the STT you may want to look at Dark Grey Oak wood trim. This was my choice with my ebony/ebony interior. It blends in well with black as well as the STT. I am still on the fence with my final choice of Dynamic or ATB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.