Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Can anybody confirm if i can replace my power steering pipes on my 1995 p38 4.6
with replacements from a 1997 p38 4.6

thanks

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Depends on which hose you are referring to. The box to resevoir hose changes design mid year 1996

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the pump to steering box one i am referring to and its on a right hand drive UK SPEC, MOTOR THANKS

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Apologies, didn;t see your location. In this case I am useless. I would hit up the Rimmer Bros website to see where part numbers break or give them a ring for info. The Folks at Rimmers are EXTREMELY helpful and easy to work with. I have dealt with them for almsot 20 years thanks to limited parts for my old 825 and 827.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
According to Microcat, the part you need is ANR3855, but has been removed from service without a replacement part.
Later models use QEP104660. I know on the diesel LHD the partnr. are also different, but the pipes do fit and look exactly the same. So if you can get the '97 part easily/cheap, I would certainly try it. After all, it is only a pipe, as long as it fits, it will work.

Filip

·
Registered
122 Posts
You could try you local hydraulics shop (one that supplies hoses for agricultural machines, for instance) and ask them to fabricate a custom made hose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts