RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 TD6 which has power fold mirrors, the drivers side no longer folds, The passage side folds but then unfolds. I was just wondering if you could change the mirror off my 04 to the newer 07 mirrors? any help on both matters would be much appreciated.:-?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hawk,

Our 2008 Model has had the same issue a couple of times. Take it to the dealer and they can reprogram it very quickly. Usually by the time I get done buying a sandwich a few blocks over it's been completed.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
Let search be your friend....

Press the mirror fold button repeatedly for at least 5 times back to back. Might need more

A 5 minute search will prevent a wasted afternoon and $$$ pocketed by LR.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's will give that a go with the buttons dealer over priced, also not very helpful, any info on upgrading mirrors to the 06 on type?

·
Registered
494 Posts
FWIW on the the early BMW variants the mirror our of synch thing is fairly common. Can be precipitated by someone manually folding in a mirror and it just stops. Has happened a couple times on my 03 and each time it returned to normal after several tries with the bitty on and once by setting them manually in the correct position and then pulling the fuse.

As was already posted use the SEARCH feature herin, there are a lot of mirror threads to help you out. Good luck

·
Registered
252 Posts
FWIW on the the early BMW variants the mirror our of synch thing is fairly common. Can be precipitated by someone manually folding in a mirror and it just stops. Has happened a couple times on my 03 and each time it returned to normal after several tries with the bitty on and once by setting them manually in the correct position and then pulling the fuse.

As was already posted use the SEARCH feature herin, there are a lot of mirror threads to help you out. Good luck
I was going to say just about the same thing. Works for me - they only un-sync every 6-9 months

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks drdread,

I never got charged for taking it to the dealer but I'd much rather solve the issue at home. I'll try this next time they unsync.
Let search be your friend....

Press the mirror fold button repeatedly for at least 5 times back to back. Might need more

A 5 minute search will prevent a wasted afternoon and $$$ pocketed by LR.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts