Range Rovers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My posts arent going up. I added a post to gauge interest in Vertical grille for classics and it has not gone up. I have not even received a message that my posts are not worthy of posting. What kind of a forum is this?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
What kind of a forum is this?

Well since you asked, this is a technical forum. If you had taken the time to read the forum guidelines you would know that we do not allow sales of any kind in the technical sections. That is why your latest sales posts were not approved. Of your previous 7 posts since you joined 6 have been sales or trade oriented. RRnet is not a sales platform for nonactive members. If you would like to become a vendor please feel free to contact our sales team. You will be set up with your own forum section where you may list your goods.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Yes sales of used parts to keep these Classics on the road....
The concept has gone right over your head. You;ve been here a year and a half with only ONE nonsales related post and now one post to complain about it. You obviously have no desire to be part of this site for anything other than hocking your wares, you have no desire to follow the very simple guidelines and you have no desire to even post in the correct section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.