RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that anyone that has only recently registered has posts held to be checked by a mod before being published and I fully understand the reasons for it. However, as a fairly long standing member with almost 900 posts to my name, in the last days or so my posts, and those of other long standing members, are being held for checking. Is this a effect of the recent upgrade or some sort of glitch in the software? The mods must be pretty busy if it is affecting all members which might explain why the P38 forum, and possibly others too, seem pretty slow these days.

·
Super Moderator
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still happening. Just tried to reply to two threads and the posts are being held.

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
If the repair was my summation and effect to Ed about loosing the "Newbie" group. Is this repair retroactive to the three new topics and 25 new responses since I moderated last night? Of the three new topic on one was a new member. The other two member 125 posts and 7 posts, neither member should had ANYTHING held

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
Apparently it was retroactive. No Topics or Posts to moderate.

If in the extreme chance any member has further issues shot me a PM I will receive an email with the text of your message. Please put your screen name as the topic. So I know who I am assisting. Keep in mind, I may not be near my PC or laptop, so I will confirm by replying to you PM as soon as I have released.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.