RangeRovers.net Forum banner

301 - 320 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kiwi Classics
The illness continues,i need counselling ...
7 classics spanning 20 years ,,love them,,but it's mad

Recent nut/bolt restoration of 1978 two door,red and rusty

IMG_4472.JPG
Now white and wicked..
IMG_5354.JPG
Need a bigger garage!93 hard dash,with chrome bumpers beside 94 soft dash,niagara grey,beautiful vehicle.
Reinstated the air suspension system,but honestly that genesis system was flawed compared to decent koni shocks.
twin rangies.jpg

Current daily drive,1994 hard dash,no abs ,no sunroof,no electric seats(less to go wrong),i surmise it may have been a special order or very last of the base models,as by 94 most had all this as standard,either way,i love this thing.
It's never been messed with,the engine bay metals retain that gold patina from factory,wow
Honestly like it was dry stored for 20 years,and it purrs.
Repainted a solid colour Audi Nardo grey,it flips in the light, so hard to get true colour shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
IMG_4494_Canon EOS 5D Mark II_0_21mm_4.0_25s_2048x1536.jpg IMG_4527_Canon EOS 5D Mark II_0_21mm_5.0_25s_2048x1536.jpg

Camping trip at Matagorda Beach, Texas. Difflock and low range pretty much took every dune around although the trailer added a fair bit of drag.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Love that Blue. So smart.

·
Registered
24 Posts
AAP19982.jpg

Taken on 35mm colour film, Nikon F6 in the snow a couple of weeks ago.
My 200Tdi converted 1986

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picture1.png

Here's mine when i bought it with a leak between the water pump and block, flat over sized tires and towed it home. 2.5 years later, it still looks the same but at least i'm driving it around town with no issues. Can't beat a Classic

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have very similar project going. Nice job! Have you done black carpet yet? I want to do that too but concerned about replacing molded carpets. Any issues?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone: new member with a new (to me) 1994 RRC LWB here. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago but was gone for a week and so I just barely got it smogged and registered after replacing a couple of cracked emissions hoses and sorting a few simple things. I also have a 2003 Discovery II.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 333 Posts
About this Discussion
332 Replies
272 Participants
MrKaira
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing