RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here's my '95 LWB. I've had it since November 2008. The pictures are from this past summer when I was running Cooper ATs. Right now I'm running Kumho Road Venture MT71 mud terrains. I am extremely impressed with these aggressive tires. Coil over conversion with 2 inch lift and Pro-Comp extended length shocks. I don't have any pictures of the interior, but it is immaculate.

Colin

·
Registered
194 Posts
You.... infidel! It's a Classic - not a freeking P38 (no offence P38 owners - looking for a nice one miself...)!

Mine a couple of years back.

Though something has happened to the front end. A couple of weeks ago I bolted on a steering guard due to a small mishap with a Toyota Hiace and a trailer... :oops: The original front spoiler had to be buried with ceremonies :crybaby2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's my little lady.

All standard and slowly getting it all to work!!! Passenger now has a fully working electric seat and the heater works finally after a few hour work today!!! Must sort my seat now as it doesn't move (ECU knackered) and there's no heat - so some quality time with a mutli meter awaits!!!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts

From Winter Romp, this last weekend. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
One of the hazards of running an older car.
Sooner or later, something will break that you can't fix at the roadside.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello Forum fellows. Today I'll take the plunge and share some pics of my 1990 RRC (GCC Spec).

Driveway pics - I know, but the great outdoors are not useable these days.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Next was an attempt to tweak the A/C to its highest levels. One of the things done was the covering of all pipes with isulation material:

you can't use to much of it... :up

·
Registered
1 Posts
too many clean rovers in this thread... reminds me of what mind could have looked like!

My 1986 Hiline from Australia

Running a freshly rebuilt 3.9L from a '96 Discovery with a MegaSquirt ECU, along with a '96 discovery R380, Front and rear Maxi-Drive lockers and Axles, 40mm body lift, 3" susp lift, 35" Q78 Super Swampers on cut down and widened original range rover rims.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Mine's been slightly modified `)

1993 Vogue SEA - 3.9 - EAS

·
Registered
11 Posts
As a new user I thought I might share my two RRC:s;

This is my 4.2 LSE which I´ve had for a few years now. Its a LWB (=LSE in Europe) with the old dash setup, Mosswood green with Saddle interior. I´ve fitted lightguards (no drilling) and done quite a few minor repairs and improvments;

This is my -85 5-door 3.5. When I bought it the owner told me "yes, it passed it´s safety inspection (m o t) in april". Sounds great, I thought... until he te told me "in april 1998 that is" `) ;

1 - 20 of 333 Posts
About this Discussion
332 Replies
272 Participants
MrKaira
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing