RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POLL: Firenze red AB- which interior? A- pimiento/black or B- ivory/white?

also- what trim would you chose?- piano black or unique aluminium AB pattern?

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: POLL: Firenze red AB- which interior? A- pimiento/black or B- ivory/white?

ps- meant ivory/black for option 2

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
130 Posts

Apologies: A-ebony/pimento or B-Ebony/Ivory (Looks more I've done my homework, lol)

I'd choose A with the piano black trim. Here is why.... I had B in my 2012 RRS ATB and man when i say the color from blue jeans migrate to those seats i really do mean it. I have no children and rarely had passengers but anytime i wore blue jeans (even with little movement), i had to wipe off the seats. S/N: It is a beautiful upscale looking interior. A is a bit more sport oriented but I wouldn't ever wish to have B again.

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

thanks for the perspective. our first sport was rimini and had the ivory interior. our current one has the almond. I liked the ivory better because it was so classy and elegant (the almond is pretty too but just kind of blah after a while. really want the ivory esp since in the ab you can get a combo that minimizes dirt by only putting ivory on the mid section of the seats. it would be doabe with frequent cleaning but the pimiento is intriguing and very sporty.

·
Registered
122 Posts

I would get the piano black trim whenever it is available. Second choice would be other wood grain trim. Last choice would be any metal trim that was not something like stainless steel or carbon fiber (I know carbon fiber is not metal) .

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
130 Posts

thanks for the perspective. our first sport was rimini and had the ivory interior. our current one has the almond. I liked the ivory better because it was so classy and elegant (the almond is pretty too but just kind of blah after a while. really want the ivory esp since in the ab you can get a combo that minimizes dirt by only putting ivory on the mid section of the seats. it would be doabe with frequent cleaning but the pimiento is intriguing and very sporty.
The thing for me was never dirt, i never had to worry about dirt, only jean stains. But honestly, i think ivory combinations is one of the most beautiful upscale interiors that LR offers. If you don't wear jeans much or you don't mind the constant clean up then i would go for B ebony/ivory. The look never got old for me but the clean up process did, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts