Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
As a technical site there is basic info that is required in order to answer questions. Help us help you by following the Forum Guidelines for the above information. It saves time in the forum and provides you with more accurate responses. :thumb:

Please provide your Rover's year, model, trim level and fuel type petrol/gas/diesel or P400 The easiest way to do this is to add this information to the signature field in your profile. That way it shows in every post you make and we can provide responses based your individual Rover.

Please add where you live to the location field in your profile. This is helpful as different sales markets have different optioning, features, or lack of them. different markets also have varying guidelines and regulations that must followed in production.

How To Edit Your Profile
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “Account Settings”.

Scroll down on that page and you will find all the area to fill in profile details.

·
Registered
2001 HSE P38
46 Posts
I don't see where to add info on your profile. I click on my avitar , then My Profile, then ABout and I don't see any list or place to put details about myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doolanjames new member 1997 p38 4.0 lit petrol and gas conversation auto. hi have a eas issue rocker switch will not put suspension on bottom tear get out the car mode but will if the car is moving strange.any idea's where to start. Cheers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doolanjames new member 1997 p38 4.0 lit petrol and gas conversation auto. hi have a eas issue rocker switch will not put suspension on bottom tear get out the car mode but will if the car is moving strange.any idea's where to start. Cheers

A difficult forum to understand u will have to prompt me to get the information on my profile

·
Registered
2001 HSE P38
46 Posts
A difficult forum to understand u will have to prompt me to get the information on my profile

I had trouble updating my information. I could not see where to update it. Now I clicked on my profile thumbnail upper right, then pull down Account Settings. Maybe it takes a few days until you can do that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts