RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 25 YO female with a white range rover. I don't know a whole lot about cars and wheels, but I'm looking to get some 24" white wheels with a chrome lip for my car. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Brand does not matter to me

thank you

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: PLEASE help look for 24" white wheels with chrome lip

You might have a hard time finding rims that are white from the factory. You may end up finding a set that you really like and having them powder coated white. Go to superbuytires.com to find EVERYTHING you need tyo know about wheels/tires. They carry MANY brands and styles.

·
Registered
543 Posts

Tran.

Let us know which part of the country you're in and some of us can provide suggestions on where to go for specific assistance ?

Going to see a reputable wheeler dealer will help in the process of rims & tyres, starting from a baseline of alloy manufacturers !

By letting us know which state/city you live in would be appreciated, including photographs of your ride for us forum members.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
10 Posts

ttran said:
I'm a 25 female with a white range rover. I don't know a whole lot about cars and wheels, but I'm looking to get some 24" white wheels with a chrome lip for my car. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Brand does not matter to me

thank you
you don't want 24s.. you will bend them real fast.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts

Boys, ttran is long gone...you scared her away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts