Range Rovers Forum banner

Plastic tail light housing?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Slammed 
#1 ·
My friend is telling me I need a whole new light is this true? Or is there a part just for the plastic. 2015 range supercharged

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Some epoxy to fill in the crack? What are the odds of another scratch/scrape in the next few months in NYC with winter coming? Did someone hit you or did you misjudge and hit something? What are the odds of that happening again soon? Might be worth leaving as is for now and see if you collect any more scrapes over the winter and get it all buffed up like new for next spring.

#11 ·
I would fix it ASAP personally, the man (or woman) is driving a 120k+ SUV and is worried about a small repair like this? But even if he/she leaves the damage to the body, I would certainly at the very least replace the taillight for $600.

In the mean time it will fill up with water.... Dear lourde man, at least replace the tail light. You aren't driving a Pinto...
Totally agree...pay the $600 so you don't have a broken taillight which will CERTAINLY fill up with water, especially with winter upon us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.