RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

The impossible to find (for the past 5 months) Pirelli 255/55/19 is back in stock.

Finally, I have shoes to put on the 19 inch wheels I bought 4 months ago. I have been looking for a daily drive alternative to GY MTRs or 285/50/20's that "might rub at full compression."

See TireRack as of today.

Cheers,

SRR

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Nice...thanks for the heads up. I'm thinking about these to replace my all-year-round snowtires which will be hitting the wear indicators late summer. Let us know what you think of them if you get them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bought **** time! I ended up buying 18" rims b/c of the tire shortage. Glad I did actually. I like having more rubber. (Old 19"s for sale in that forum).

Happy with the same tire on the 18"s. Handled the winter well, quiet on the highway, and still handles well. Tough tire to Road Force balance though b/c of the tread pattern. Still haven't taken the RRS offroad yet. Curious how it compares to my old G500 with Yoko Open Country A/Ts. I know it won't be as good but realistically I doubt I'll run into many situations that extreme.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts