Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, a first post, so be gentle!
I am new to the world of LandRover, and have always admired the RR Sport, with envy!
However, fortunately I have just bought one for the wife to present her a surprise 10th wedding anniversary gift.
The only time I drove it (and saw it!) was upon collection.

Before it's handed over, it will be subject to a proper detail, inside and out, for c. £1k.
I would also like to immediately pimp it up a little... Subtly.

Q1) What tail pipes do you recommend?
Q2) As part of the exhaust pipes change, will any of the bumper need modifying or changing?
Q3) What would you recommend for the front?
Q4) What screens are recommended for the rear headrests?

There is a spare set of 22" rims that are in storage (which I haven't seen/ collected yet).
The Range Rover Sport is a 2010 HSE Luxury.

Sorry if this seems like a generalist all-in-one thread.
I've looked briefly at the "show your Range" thread; nice pics but need more info and detail on specific mods.
Many thanks all!!

Xstyle

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,990 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. That 2010 HSE lux looks good as is you don't need any pimping at all. Keep it stock and classy. Maybe mudflaps, rubber door trims that's all.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It has some nice extras from the factory (I got the original spec sheet too).
I think exhaust has to be done though.
I'm thinking Overfinch large oval pipes, maybe the whole system.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Welcome. The Hello Kitty tailpipes are a forum favorite.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
If you search Craigslist a set of pimp dub stars would surely set it off from the rest of the pack.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
If you search Craigslist a set of pimp dub stars would surely set it off from the rest of the pack.
:doh:Its Dub Pimpstars...which reminds me I haven't posted my favorite video in a while...

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
That was the worst auto correct ever. How does the iphone not know dub pimpstars....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@gooseyloosey lmao quality pimpin' there! :p

I called Overfinch, and their exhaust tail pipes on their own, only fit their bumper, so not compatible with OEM standard bumpers.
The tail pipes are fitted to the bumper only, not the exhaust.

The whole exhaust system is not compatible at all, only made for the 2005-09 models. A new Overfinch rear bumper with tail pipes is £3,769.80 + vat. That's a "no" then!

Hawke tail pipes are on the way.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Xstyle, I would look at smoked rear tails and smoked side door indicator lamps. Aside from that it is a beautiful truck. Toss in a Valentine V1 radar detector and a vehicle dash cam (I have this one http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/) - with the idiots out there trying to cause an accident it may be worth the 250 pounds and add a level of safety for the wife.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts