RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share some pictures of my Range Rover. I bought the car 100% stock 2 weeks ago, and since I have added the supercharged grille, updated the parking lights to super white, added custom painted 22" Iforged wheels, painted the handles and the headlight wiper arms, tinted the windows, smoked all the lights including the side markers, and did a complete detail on the truck. I just bought a pair of supercharged side vents, and a set of HID's to replace the stock foglights.

I can't decide if I want to lower the truck now. I love the ride and the overall look is nice, but I think it is a little high when I'm driving at the normal level. I am also considering removing the lettering on the back tailgate. The Range Rover badge stands out a little too much. What do you guys think?




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Stealth Monster!

Black Land Rover Badges and I would have gone for an all Black Supercharged Grille. Suppliers will paint in Java for extra £50.00.

Nice Car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
AAD said:
I thought I would share some pictures of my Range Rover. I bought the car 100% stock 2 weeks ago, and since I have added the supercharged grille, updated the parking lights to super white, added custom painted 22" Iforged wheels, painted the handles and the headlight wiper arms, tinted the windows, smoked all the lights including the side markers, and did a complete detail on the truck. I just bought a pair of supercharged side vents, and a set of HID's to replace the stock foglights.

I can't decide if I want to lower the truck now. I love the ride and the overall look is nice, but I think it is a little high when I'm driving at the normal level. I am also considering removing the lettering on the back tailgate. The Range Rover badge stands out a little too much. What do you guys think?

looks good, get the side vents asap imo -- where did you get the hid fogs and how much did they run ya??

are they blue hids??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments. I was unsure of the grille also so I think I need to paint it along with the letters. I photoshopped the image and it would looke like this:
the entire grille painted along with the letters

the outer silver and the center painted

I actually own a shop in Seattle and we are a dealer for the HID kits. My HID foglights are about a 90% match, but a little more blue. I think I'm going to swap out my HID bulbs to match the foglights though. PM me if you are interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
I think the ALL BLACK Grille looks more modern and mean.

I am getting an all black grille to replace my Chrome covers grille. I think I am getting the Black Bug :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
this supercharged was parked out at my job.



murdered out. it has a flat black paint job a well. All lights blacked out even tail light on the roof. It looks amazing in person. , sorry no front pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
That murdered out Rover is serious with that flat paint, I thought about that but neve saw it. I like the regular silver style grille vs the all black or other one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
J.Millionaire said:
That murdered out Rover is serious with that flat paint, I thought about that but neve saw it. I like the regular silver style grille vs the all black or other one
Confused - How can you have an all blacked out car with a silver grille when black is an option?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Has anybody considered the after market Grille option that attempts to convert the 2002/5 models to 2006+ by overlapping the square lights ?









Good effect when not looking very closely....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
I don't Suppose AAD would/could Photoshop the black one onto the my car below ?

I really cannot decide what to go for on my Black Chrome car - I am trying to "DE-CHROME" a little!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Gazellio said:
I don't Suppose AAD would/could Photoshop the black one onto the my car below ?

I really cannot decide what to go for on my Black Chrome car - I am trying to "DE-CHROME" a little!

]

you gotta chill w/ all the chrome. :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Ace 95 said:
Gazellio said:
I don't Suppose AAD would/could Photoshop the black one onto the my car below ?

I really cannot decide what to go for on my Black Chrome car - I am trying to "DE-CHROME" a little!

]

you gotta chill w/ all the chrome. :naughty:
I like it but I like the All Black look too :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gazellio said:
Has anybody considered the after market Grille option that attempts to convert the 2002/5 models to 2006+ by overlapping the square lights ?









Good effect when not looking very closely....
Where do you get those grilles? I want one!
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top