RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put on some 265/75/16s and went to test them to see how much they rub. Not to bad they rub the back fender wells at full articulation but im not super concerned about it. The jeep is my little brothers who suggested we run over to this parking lot to check out the rub before we hit any trails.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nitto terra grapplers, I wanted some mudders or BFG all terrains, but i got all 4 with about 65% tread left for $100 so i thought i would give em a shot. So far so good, and they fill out the wheel wells alot better than the 31s i had on there before and ride alot nicer around town then the Wrangler Mudders they replaced.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You going to do some trail with the Land Rover club here? Always like to see another P out there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries i know the guy and they just came off his truck. And yea man i want to, was thinking about doing chinaman with you guys. I posted a question about it on solihull.

·
Registered
896 Posts
265/70 vs 265/75 - help!

UGHH!!! Im in the process of buying tires right now. I had decided on 265/70 R16s when I heard there might be too much rubbing with the 265/75s on stock suspension. But now you say it isn't bad....

what should I do? the Revo2s in 265/70 that I wanted are back ordered right now but the 265/75s are easier to find.

should i go for the 265/75s instead??

If I blow an airspring, can you limp home on 265/75s?

please advise...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Spike.

Stick with the 265/70R16's ! Your point is valid if you happen to get a puncture, the rear fenderwell rubbing will slice any tyre ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts